Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Desert Reflections, and photos.

(As always please click on the photo to see it in it's actual size..)


I am a fan of trains. Old ones, and new ones. 
The whole train thing gives me wood.
I actually feel an excitement when I stand on train tracks. 
The thing is trains made
good sense then and they still make sense. 
In the opinion of this fat ass, bald, photo
bug, rails are a hugely underrated American resource.
 For me train-tracks and trains represent endless possibilities.




When I saw this shack it made me think of Hoboes and chili heated
 in a fire and eaten out of the can.
 It made me think of whiskers, and clothes with patches, and pissing on
a bush. It made me think of cheep wine and cold nights.



I took this picture at a flea market in Yuma Arizona. It just made me think of pain.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's about the trains, yet I like the two in the middle with none.

Unknown said...

Thanks for looking Sir... :)

msusiecu said...

nice, my dad used to repair lionel trains and he was a carpenter so we had the coolest train table in the basement. I have an engine, passenger car and a caboose. Love them! I love photography too. Mostly nature and candid shots. I have a few in my fb photos if u want to check them out.