Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

maggots are just creepy

Please don't steal my photos, your welcome to use them
but please provide a link and give credit where credit is due.

These photos are HUGE so please click on them to see them
larger.



When I saw this it occurred to me that the only thing here that
hasn't been manipulated by man and development is the rocks.
Kind of makes them cool, don't you think?



What the hell is a King Cobra lid doing
on a Gin Bottle? I'm sure
there is a story here but I can't guess what it is.



Only in an area where it doesn't freeze can you run the pipes
above ground. They are still ugly though.

Anyone can take a picture, and when I look
at them I always wonder what the photographer was
thinking while he took it.
As a bonus I'll try to give you that too.

Posted by Picasa

Down Under the Overpass

This is one of those places where lots of things happen and none
of them are good.

 It's always chilly even on the hottest day.
That's because the sun never shines here.
Plants won't grow, cuts always get infected,
animals are always dead or dieing, anything
that has been drown anywhere will wash up
here and 9 times out of 10, and it's just bad news.

Tommy learned to huff paint here from Bob the Hobo.

Carrie gave her first blow job here, and her second and
third when his friends showed up.

Jake spray painted that he fucked Susan in red paint,
on the wall.

Hank gives little boys their first taste of Gin,
and then who knows what happens.

I'll bet there are a million stories down here
and none of them have a happy ending.

These were a few of the thoughts that crossed my mind
when I took the pictures.

No comments: